Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to engage a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and get them stamped with proper stamp duty. These signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of one’s company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may can be expensive of money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and has the right teams to try and do each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.